Education and Standards
Choose from an impressive slate of educational programs and the largest technical conference for printed boards and electronics manufacturing the world!
- Be among the first to learn about cutting edge research from nearly 100 papers in the world’s premier technical conference for our industry.
- Contribute to the discussions on the industry standards you rely on at more than 80 standards development meetings.
- 52 half-day courses taught by experts will give you the insights and strategies on the latest innovations and the most valuable tools to help you to do your job better.
- International Academic Paper Competition — building stronger ties between academia and companies in electronics assembly, PCB manufacturing and design.
- Certification programs will provide valuable credentials for EMS program managers and printed board designers.
- Get the latest information on topics that have the industry buzz’n at FREE BUZZ sessions.
- The Designers Forum is a half day of focused design education and networking with the option to add on an educational course in the afternoon.
- The PCB and EMS Management Meetings are exclusive full-day sessions for senior-level executives to share experiences, hear from experts and network.
Don’t forget about the special events!
From the exciting keynote sessions to the hand soldering competition and championship, IPC APEX EXPO special events present unique and enriching opportunities for learning, networking and camaraderie that will add even more value to your show experience!