Choose from an impressive slate of educational programs for printed boards and electronics manufacturing!
- Be among the first to learn about cutting edge research from nearly 100 papers in the world’s premier technical conference for our industry.
- Contribute to the discussions on the industry standards you rely on at more than 80 standards development committee meetings.
- Half-day courses taught by experts will give you the insights and strategies on the latest innovations and the most valuable tools to help you to do your job better.
- Certification programs will provide valuable credentials in EMS program management and for printed board designers.
- Get the latest information on topics that has the industry buzz’n at FREE BUZZ sessions.
- Get focused design education and enjoy peer networking at the IPC Designers Forum.
- The PCB and EMS Management Meetings are exclusive full-day sessions for senior-level executives to share experiences, hear from experts and network.
Don’t forget about the special events!
From the exciting keynote sessions to the hand soldering competition and world championship, IPC APEX EXPO special events present unique and enriching opportunities for learning, networking and camaraderie that will add even more value to your show experience!